Master The Art Of War
Scout your enemies, spot and exploit their weakness to win the game.
This game focuses on the core of real time strategy, forgoing resource gathering, base building and unit types.
The simplicity and comprehensive tutorial make it easy to jump into within minutes.
Both multiplayer and singleplayer mode are already implemented, the game is work in progress though and updates will follow.
Camera panning: Hold down a mouse button and drag to move the camera.
Camera Zoom: Use the mouse wheel or plus and minus keys on the keyboard to zoom.
All other controls are explained in the interactive tutorial.
|Published||Mar 13, 2016|
|Tags||Multiplayer, Real time strategy, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
- DRTS May Update - Touch Screen Support And Sound EffectsMay 20, 2018
- DRTS April Release - Supporting Exchange Between PlayersApr 28, 2018
- DRTS Web App - Play With Other PeopleFeb 23, 2018
- DRTS Update - Camera Controls And Picking MapsJan 31, 2018
- DRTS Update - Improving tutorial and playing with botsDec 28, 2017
- New release of DRTS web port - play with botsDec 18, 2017
- 2017-12-11 Plan for the next release of DRTSDec 13, 2017
- Distilled RTS devlog 2017-11-24Dec 11, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.